Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WipEout HD

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 25, 2008

The futuristic racing and combat of the Wipeout universe makes its first PlayStation 3 appearance as a downloadable game on PlayStation Network.

Are the servers kinda empty or is it just bad timing?

Avatar image for deactivated-60a8233baa5c9
    deactivated-60a8233baa5c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I just picked up the game and I love it so far, but I was surprised to see when i was searching for online matches only 1 or 2 games would pop up with 1 to about 4 or 5 people in them, I think its just bad timing, but are the servers pretty empty for others too?

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By samcotts

Wipeout HD is great, but I got tired of it pretty quickly and haven't played it in quite some time since. Either everyone has gone through the same thing I did, or maybe it's bad timing. I'm surprised you could only find a few games though, it was very active a month or so ago.

CrazyCraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By CrazyCraven

Playing right now and there are 8 races available.  Game seams big with the Germans!

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_

Same thing happened to WipEout Pulse. Great game, but nobody seems to have bought it, and nobody bothers playing online.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By get2sammyb

I went to check it out the other day and sadly yeah, there were about 4 Eu games going down and that was all. Which is a shame.

When the game first launched it was literally jam packed all the time. I'd be really happy to jump in if Studio Liverpool dropped a few new tracks and I'm sure others would agree with me.

It's a fantastic game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.