Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WipEout HD

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 25, 2008

The futuristic racing and combat of the Wipeout universe makes its first PlayStation 3 appearance as a downloadable game on PlayStation Network.

Easy way to grind loyalty.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By animateria

I'm sure some of you are dreading the loyalty achie... I mean, 'trophy', and/or collecting all the skins.

The game however makes it ridiculously easy to grind loyalty.

The Auto Assist system is so incredibly smart, It will literally drive the course itself!

In race box, select Speed Lap, where you can run for 99 laps, find a smooth course and use something to jam the x button down.

And done! You'll see the magic of auto assist!

I think they should tone down its usage because its so good its practically broken.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By AndrewJD

I turned the auto assist on when I first played to see what it was like, but found it more annoying then helpful tbh.

I guess that's a way of getting the loyalty trophy, although if you just run through the single player you get quite a lot anyway.. and then there's online as well.
    But if your just playing for trophies (why?!) then I guess it's a decent quick option.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DoctorTran

Hrm. Seems interesting.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb

It will totally work but will still take a while. Doing laps that way won't give you a very fast lap time and thus you're looking at it taking longer to complete the 99 laps if you actually raced them.

I'm currently on 41,000 (odd) with Assegai so a long, long way for me to go yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.