Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WipEout

Franchise »

A futuristic racing franchise, originally developed by Psygnosis Limited for the Playstation One.

How Good Are You At Wipeout?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Akeldama

im pretty rubbish at the game 

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

Playing Wipeout HD this morning I realised that it's a very, very hard game but I'm probably better than most at it. That's not to say I'm good at the game, not by a long shot, but I'm ok. You know. It got me wondering how other people would gauge their own Wipeout performance. This doesn't have to be linked specifically to HD per se; it can be any Wipeout game you may have played on the PSP, PSone, PS2, whatever.

I voted for "I'm a Sub-Rapier kinda guy" -- I feel like my performance is sort of in the middle. I don't always hit the perfect raceline -- but I am capable of doing it on the high speeds from time to time.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#4  Edited By Soap

I'm not to great at it, I try but I guess you just need to learn the tracks off by heart.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I'm pretty good. I graze the walls far too much. When playing single player, what pickups you get and how you use them has a much greater bearing on the game than most people realize.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.