Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 27, 2017

BJ's back in America.

Does anything else happen after the main story?

WasabiIceCream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Just a simple question.

Wondering if completing all the side-shit will unlock anything new, story-wise.

The game's fun enough to do these things, but don't see any point in unlocking perks and weapon mods if there's really nothing more. I don't care about Trophies/Achievements.

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TheFlamingo352

There’s the enigma missions, which are basically just replaying short segments of old levels. If you beat all enigma missions (which I did, hoping for a Wolfenstein 3 teaser) you unlock a final secret mission that’s...really bad.

The secret level seems to be made of unused and unfinished assets, your vision is heavily restricted because it’s so dark, and the whole thing culminates with a weird Planet of the Apes joke.

If you wanna play more Wolfenstein by all means go for it, but do it cause it’s fun, not to unlock stuff.

elmorales94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

There's nothing that I'd strictly call "story," so if you're looking for cinematics then you're done with the game as soon as you see credits. Some of the bits of lore and enigma missions are fun and interesting, but there's no more traditional story. Side missions outside of the enigma machine are completely useless except for trophies/gathering other contraptions.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

There's a secret level of some sort but I didn't unlock it.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Man, I remember enjoying the last Wolfenstein game so much I went for the platinum. After playing this newer one for about an hour I feel like I'd only play through once for the story and then be done with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.