Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wolfenstein

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 18, 2009

B.J. Blazkowicz returns, guns blazing, to stop the Nazis from harnessing the power of an alternate dimension known as the Black Sun.

Gametrailers Retrospective: Wolfenstein

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

Retrospectives are awesome

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/54308.html 

dangerousdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By dangerousdave

Thanks a lot, I love these.  I'm not a big fan of their anthologies though-- have you seen those?  They just list the games in a series with a bit of limited information on each. Awh well, thanks for sharing.

EDIT:  I didn't think Id Software did all that much for the new Wolfenstein game, besides John Carmack's usual assistance he gives everybody on the technology.  I'm not so sure they properly gave everybody the right credit.  It seemed like they sold Raven, Nerve and Splash Damage a little short.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

Cool, that was a nice trip down memory lane. 

On another note, please learn to post active links and embed videos, it's piss easy dude. Click insert and click video, then paste the embed code into the box and click the red button to activate the video.

To activate a link, highlight it, when you do the link icon will highlight itself (the icon before insert), click it and paste the URL into the top box then click the red tab to activate.
    Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Fallen189

I remember playing Wolf3D on my windows 3.1 on like 5 floppy disks. I'm olddddddddddddddddddd

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.