Subarashiki Hibi is a story told in six chapters and by six different protagonists. Each chapter tells the story of a certain event that takes place through the month of July 2012 from a variety of different perspectives. The game is developed by KeroQ and was released on March 26, 2010 for the PC.
Each story takes its name from a chapter in Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass.
- “Down the Rabbit-Hole” The Story of the Sky and the World.
- “It’s my own Invention” The Story of the Beginning or the End.
- “Looking-glass Insects” The Story of the Literature Girl and the Science Girl.
- “Jabberwocky” The Story of the Savior and the Hero.
- “Which Dreamed It” The Story of the Brother and the Sister.
- “JabberwockyII” The Story of Sunflowers and the Hill Road.