Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Goo

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 13, 2008

World of Goo is a critically acclaimed physics-based puzzle game following the travels of a horde of goo balls through a world shadowed by a mysterious corporation. The game was produced and developed by the independent company 2D Boy.

Like World of Goo?

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By EVO

Well, you'll love Little Wheel. I was browsing lbpcentral earlier and came across this gem of a flash game. Synopsis:

"There was once a world of living robots. But one day a bad accident occured in the main power generator. The world fell into a deep sleep. Bring life back to the world!"

As you can see the art style is beautiful and it has a killer jazz soundtrack to boot. It'll only take you 10-15 minutes to finish, so if you haven't already, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Also, I'd love to see Giant Bomb do reviews or even quick look-type videos on flash games like this. I think it could make for some funny viewing whilst promoting games that deserve attention.
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By EVO

Well, you'll love Little Wheel. I was browsing lbpcentral earlier and came across this gem of a flash game. Synopsis:

"There was once a world of living robots. But one day a bad accident occured in the main power generator. The world fell into a deep sleep. Bring life back to the world!"

As you can see the art style is beautiful and it has a killer jazz soundtrack to boot. It'll only take you 10-15 minutes to finish, so if you haven't already, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Also, I'd love to see Giant Bomb do reviews or even quick look-type videos on flash games like this. I think it could make for some funny viewing whilst promoting games that deserve attention.
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EVO
    @SuperMooseman said:
    " It's amazing to think this can all be done in Flash. "
    Yeah, Flash rules. My PC can't run Crysis, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. etc. but at least I can still enjoy Flash games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.