The last (?) War Campaign cutscenes have dropped

Rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1 Rorie  Staff

I don't like Battle for Azeroth at all and my subscription is almost up, but damn it if they still don't do cinematics really well. And a lot of them this time around, as well, at least with the full CG stuff. They used to do only one per expansion but I think they cranked out four this time around? Anyway, I don't think I'll bother to resub to see the final raid, but at least we know that Blizzard is fully committed to writing Sylvanas in the most nonsensical way possible.

takayamasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

woooo these are bad. There was no real way the story was gonna be "good" but this is still....lower then expected, which given BFA as a whole, is impressive.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Blizzard's writing has been on a steady decline for years, but the moment when Metzen said Starcraft II is a love story is the moment I gave up on them.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

With the likes of Shadowbringers available now I can't pretend to care about what WoW is doing with its stories anymore.

Blizzard has never been particularly good at writing a story but once up on a time they WERE good at character and personality and you can sell a lot of boring tripe if you can fill it up with character and personality.

Now though it's just a huge bummer because its tremendous production value to show a buncha trash.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jeeeeeeesus I knew it was gonna be bad, didn't think it was gonna be THAT bad. I like how at the beginning of BfA they were like "Look, it's not gonna be Garrosh 2.0 don't worry", then by the end its pretty much exactly that. Showdown at Orgrimmar, antagonist not actually defeated, literally flies off into the next expansion. Can't imagine a worse ending than that.

Feel very good about my decision to bounce on BfA after playing for 3 weeks at launch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.