Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Few questions about 2v2 and other things.

Rebirth1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Rebirth1337

So a friend and I are doing the 3x XP thing and we haven't made our combo yet. He wants to be a Rogue or Pally and I wanted to play a Warrior, Priest, or Mage. So out of those what would be pretty good in 2v2?
    Also what spec should I go if I pick Priest?

Avatar image for madscientistcat
    madscientistcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By madscientistcat

Sub rogue and frost mage is a killer 2v2 combo. Pally (holy or ret) and warrior is also a pretty good combo for 2s. Priests (disc or shadow esp) are strong in PvP and PvE and give you the flexibility of healing or dps while leveling. I personally would start a priest as disc and then get shadow as your dual spec at level 30. Feel free to come join the Giant Bomb guild, Bomb Squad, on Ysera (if you're in the US) and we'll give you any help you guys need! (my main is Ayida, feel free to hit me up in-game!) Hope you guys have fun, that new 3x XP through 80 is amazing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.