Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Lvl 80-85 gallery

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

So I've been level 85 for a while now and I'm closing in fast on the fabled 360 ilvl but I just now realized I have alot of screens lying around showing how epic the leveling actually was from lvl 80-85. The epic things you do in these levels by just completing normal solo quests really cannot be compared to the earlier stuff at all. Take a look at these events and zones if you're on the fence about getting cataclysm! 

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

So I've been level 85 for a while now and I'm closing in fast on the fabled 360 ilvl but I just now realized I have alot of screens lying around showing how epic the leveling actually was from lvl 80-85. The epic things you do in these levels by just completing normal solo quests really cannot be compared to the earlier stuff at all. Take a look at these events and zones if you're on the fence about getting cataclysm! 

unchained

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By unchained

That looks like tons of fun. I just can't risk getting sucked back into wow. I'm over two years clean now.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

The new environments certainly look spectacular. There may only be five more levels in Cataclysm but it really seems like Blizzard have gone to some efforts to make sure there's as much content for those levels as possible.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

Unfortunately, the game is still boring as hell to me, I don't think i'm ever going to play WoW again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.