Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Wait time for DPS?

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By swat200

did 4.1 help at all or is it not even worth coming back to just sit and wait 40 min per que still

raynate2022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By raynate2022

I've only done 2 heroics since patch, but I havn't waited longer than 15min. So maybe it is actually working

Cymatics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Cymatics

Pretty sure it's working, Now I feel like there is a point signing up for a pug, instead of just getting payed from other players, or running with my guild instead of ending up in a bad random. So I run a few runs with each of my 3 tanks. 

And I know at least 6 other tanks from the guild who feel the same way. Before we didn't bother. 
    Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Thrawnkkar

Seems to work. Everyone in the giant bomb guild is seeing a good reduction in queues.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.