Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 13, 2014

Allowing players to enter the past and tread the world of Draenor before its destruction, the fifth World of Warcraft expansion brings a level cap increase to level 100, a new world, and another graphics engine overhaul.

So what class are you guys going to boost to 90?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
    deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll So what class are you guys going to boost to 90? (19 votes)

Warrior 37%
    Paladin 16%
    Hunter 16%
    Rogue 5%
    Priest 11%
    Death Knight 0%
    Shaman 21%
    Mage 11%
    Warlock 16%
    Monk 5%
    Druid 16%

With Warlords of Draenor including a free 90 boost for everyone I'm thinking about boosting a Monk or Shaman. What about you?

• 
    jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

I already used mine months ago. After having gotten back into Wow with a friend following the Dan videos, we both commited to playing Warlords and eventually both got the preorder. I wanted to try a Mage but didn't want to be thrown into the deep end, having to learn absolutely everything, so I leveled one up to lvl60(!) so I could get familiarized with the class and get the veteran boost to some professions I wanted to have.

It was sill kind of a jarring experience because I hadn't even leveled my main up to 90 at the time, but I got used to it over time and she's become one of my favorite classes to play.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Did it months ago as well and also on a mage. Got four 90s ready to head to 100 now. We'll see if I'm bored enough by the time I'm ready to level that fifth character and just buy him a seperate boost...

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

I used it on a Hunter I had got to 60 to max engineering because I never have had an engineer. Most likely I will be playing my Monk or my Death Knight (haven't decided, both at 90. The DK is a fresh 90 and the Monk is raid geared) though, not the boosted Hunter.

mrblobby64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I used mine to get a warrior. Now I'm one step closer to having one of each tank class! ...Well, 2 of 5, and a lvl 70 paladin. Half-way.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Zirilius

I'll be using mine on a Dranei Shaman so that I can actually have a level 90 Alliance toon for a change. I will be leveling my BE Pally first and then maybe my Undead Lock. Definitely boosting an alliance toon to see the other side.

Krevee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I used my boost to get a hunter to 90. I just came back to the game with some of my family after not playing since vanilla, and ended up on a new server, so I boosted Hunter which was what a raided as back in vanilla WoW.

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thinking mage, some kind of caster for sure. My main is a Fury Warrior.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.