Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Karazhan Attunement

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie

Hey,

I'm not sure if anyone's interested but I might be doing the Karazhan attunement on Friday night around 7 PM PST with a friend of mine and maybe some guildies. I might have some spots open for maybe a healer and a couple of DPSes, depending on if any of my guildmates want to come along. If we need to fill some slots and anyone wants to come along, feel free to leave your name below. We play on US-West on Alliance. It'd be the Quel'Dorai server but I think we should be able to meet up with anyone on the realm? Dunno! No guarantee I will invite anyone but we'll probably need at least one or two more. Good healers would be good! I'm tanking.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By AlKusanagi

Do you know the specifics of the attunement yet? My group started it on Tuesday and we're hoping to finish it tonight. Looks like you need to finish 4 different mythic dungeons.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know the specifics of the attunement yet? My group started it on Tuesday and we're hoping to finish it tonight. Looks like you need to finish 4 different mythic dungeons.

It's in the link! Just scroll down to the Attunement part of it.

rebellion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By rebellion91

Hey Rorie,

Feel free to add my battletag. Rebellion#1510. I have an 850 Resto Druid and an 840 Outlaw Rogue. Anyone else that is interested in doing these attunements feel free to add me.

Rebel

Edit: Rorie, the only thing you can't do cross server is mythic raids. Mythic dungeons can be populated with battletag friends from other servers. The only restriction is that you are the same faction.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cool, thanks. Looks like we're almost done. Love to join you but my jerk friends only play Horde and none of my Allys are geared yet.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: If you need heals I am an 870 Mistweaver monk. I have already done the attunement but would love to help you and the party along

Btag is Takayama#1981 if you or anyone else needs some healing love on Alliance side.

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

would love to join but I'm horde! best of luck

Jorsiech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have an 853 Ret Paladin if you need anything. Jorsiech#1178

steveurkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck. I healed it as a 862 holy paladin and it was rough in some spots and to be honest not many people believed you can do Karazhan pre 870. It is basically a +5 Mythic Keystone but much harder due to the mechanics.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steveurkel: I think he is only doing the mythics leading up to Kara for attunement.

But on your point, I don't think it takes a full 870 group at all. 850 would be rough but anything above that would work. It's 99% mechanics in there, once you learn the bosses it's cake. I've been healing it quite a bit for various guildies as they go through for the first time, and it's been progressively easier each group. By next week it'll be simple farm for most people.

Trying the nightbane speedrun tonight, that'll be fun :D

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebellion91: @takayamasama: @jorsiech: Hey I just got home so I'm not ready to go yet with this - maybe an hour or so? I'll send you some bnet invites; if there's room I'll invite!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.