Wuhu Island is a fictional setting shared by a variety of Nintendo titles that first appeared in the Jogging game in Wii Fit. Players would run around the island, on a set course. They could change their course by running past their guide to another guide. A set distance would be reached in the end. However, it was a primary resource in Wii Sports Resort. In this game, each of the 12 mini-games took place somewhere on the island.
- Swordplay took place on a stadium near the town on the ocean and in a lane in town.
- Wakeboarding took place on the waters outside the island.
- Frisbee took place on the beach.
- Archery took place at specific parts of the island.
- Basketball took place in a basketball court near the resort.
- Table Tennis took place at a court near the pool at the resort.
- Golf took place on an island next to Wuhu Island.
- Bowling took place in a bowling lane inside a building in town.
- Jet Skiing took place on the waters outside the island.
- Canoeing took place in a bay next to the island.
- Cycling took place on roads around the island.
- Skydiving took place on top the island. Plane flying took place all over the island.
Wuhu Island also appeared in Wii Fit Plus in a few activities.
- Jogging took place around the island.
- Cycling took place all over the island.
- Segway® Circuit took place at the beach, the town, and the field of the island.
- Bird's-eye Bull's-eye took place all over the island.
- Rhythm Parade took place at the fountain in the center of the town.
Wuhu Island is also appears in Pilotwings Resort for the 3DS.
Wuhu Island is reported to be a resource that Nintendo will be putting in upcoming games.
The island is scheduled to appear in Mario Kart 7 with two tracks named Wuhu Island Loop and Wuhu Mountain Loop, and a battle arena named Wuhu Town.