Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 is a wrestling game developed by Yuke's Co. and published by THQ for PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Wii, Nintendo DS, and Xbox 360.
This was the first Smackdown vs. Raw game completely available for all next gen systems.
- The new ECW Rules Match (hardcore match) as well as new playable ECW wrestlers.
- This game introduced a new struggle type submission and release system.
- Each wrestler would have two fighting styles which were: high-flyer, hardcore, submission artist, powerhouse, showman, brawler, dirty and technical.
- Some finishers and signature moves would be reanimated to make it more stronger visually.
- New weapon selection for weapons underneath the ring was introduced as well as the ability to set fire to tables, guitars and barbwire bats
- WWE 24/7 was introduced as a wrestler would make decisions everyday of every hour and it would alter any situation. However it only gave limited choices and became repetitive as time progressed.
- Money in The Bank tournament was introduced, and provided a King Of The Ring style to the game.
- ECW Hardcore match was introduced along with all of the other match types.
* Exclusive to PSP version
^ Exclusive to Nintendo DS version
# Not included in Nintendo DS version
|8 Ball & MJG||Stand Up|
|AM Conspiracy||Right on Time|
|Chevelle||Well Enough Alone|
|Hellyeah||You Wouldn't Know|
|Nobody Famous||Go Hard|
|Project 86||Evil (A Chorus of Resistance)|
Put Your Lips to the TV
|Puddle of Mudd||Famous|
Xbox 360 Installation
The amount of memory it takes to install this game is 5.7 GB.
Log in to comment