Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 is an iteration in the Smackdown vs Raw series. This version included Fighting Styles and a new struggle submission system as well as the ECW brand.

Downloading Created Wrestlers

LehighKing04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LehighKing04

I don't own this game, but I'm curious of two things, specifically in the PS3 version.

1)  Is it possible to import / export created wrestlers from like a save file on a memory sticks or other external source?
    2)  Are there any sites out there dedicated to CAWs where I can download wrestlers?

Thanks!

claysol13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By claysol13

The only thing I know of is that you can't download wrestlers, you can only get the requirements for dress codes and all that.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TheGamerGeek

K I can answer both questions I think.Well the first is kinda weird.You wont to play it on the PS3 but there is no memory sticks or anything.But to answer your other question no you can't download them but there are site's that tell you the exact things to do to make a certain character.

newtruegunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By newtruegunner

you can trade created wrestlers with other people over psn and xbl. hope that helps

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.