Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE SuperCard

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 14, 2014

Build a deck and battle it out in this virtual card game for iOS and Android by 2K.

My Kingdom for a Super Rare Diva

Avatar image for bored_and_agitated
    bored_and_agitated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If the game introduced a trading feature, what would you be willing to trade for a super rare diva?

Unlikely scenario but I was thinking about what the market value of a SR diva card would be. Personally, for a SR AJ Lee I'd probably give two leveled SR cards, do you think that'd be fair?

Avatar image for themightymonarch
    themightymonarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bored_and_agitated: Funny enough a super rare AJ Lee was my first super rare card and it was a huge boost when I got it (currently using a fully leveled up super rare AJ Lee Pro card that was formed from two fully leveled up cards). It's amazing and funny/sad how munch the game seems to reflect the shows in that the Divas cards are usually the lowest rarity and least developed. And lets not even get into how fucked it is that Eva Marie has an overall better rating and stats than AJ.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah one of my first Rare cards was Eva Marie and it is pretty much a guaranteed winner in Exhibition. Very rarely does another player have a Super Rare or higher, but when they do I am super jealous! I only have two SR cards, Ziggler and Bray Wyatt, and a tons of rares but only the Eva Marie and an AJ that I just got this morning.

I really want a better Diva card. Or someone other than Eva. I'm a snob, I know. :/

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds about right. Divas would be hella valuable if there was a trading economy.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I haven't even gotten one rare level Diva. I'm still rolling with a pro uncommon Summer Rae with the rest of my deck being comprised of rare and super rare cards.

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have an epic Nikki Bella. She is wrecking shit constantly.

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By jayc4life

My highest Diva is a Rare Natalya, but I haven't leveled it yet because aside from the occasional Super Rare, my Maxed Pro Uncommon AJ Lee will win pretty much any pairing there.

Probably won't until I can luck upon a second, because I don't really need it, and I don't want to level cards I don't have the means to combine yet. I'm a real min-maxer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.