A snowboardgame published by Electronic Arts (SCEE in PAL regions) and developed by Radical Entertainment, wherein several game modes were supported, including downhill and halfpipe.
In downhill mode your mission is to get down as quickly as possible, also grinding on several objects like cars and airplanes being placed in the scenery.
In half pipe mode you had to go to the beginning till the end op the pipe doing stunts on the left and the right. Though you had to finish before the time went to zero having as much points as possible.
- "Wind Up" by: Foo Fighters
- "Leave You Far Behind" by: Lunatic Calm
- "All His Suits Are Torn" by: NOFX
- "Society" by: Pennywise
- "Bloodclot" by: Rancid
- "Kate Is Great" by: The Bouncing Souls
- "Symptomatic" by Voodoo Glow Skulls
- "Endless Journey" by: Pulley
- "Da Strike" by: Millencolin
- "Getting' Air" by: Chixdiggit