Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released May 01, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a game based upon the movie of the same name that tells the early story of Wolverine.

Pixely face; immortalized

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima
    He's no Fabio!
    He's no Fabio!
    Yeah, I just couldn't help myself. I decided to frame the last publicized issue of EGM and nail it to the wall. Look at Wolverine, in all his jaggy-faced goodness. So, since I'm an avid video game magazine collector, and have about 300 more of these...I've been thinking about framing all sorts of them and filling up my walls with them. What do you think?
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima
    He's no Fabio!
    He's no Fabio!
    Yeah, I just couldn't help myself. I decided to frame the last publicized issue of EGM and nail it to the wall. Look at Wolverine, in all his jaggy-faced goodness. So, since I'm an avid video game magazine collector, and have about 300 more of these...I've been thinking about framing all sorts of them and filling up my walls with them. What do you think?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

That's pretty cool. Is EGM worth it though? I didn't read them consistently.

Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
    EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By EightBitWarrior

That's pretty ridiculous, especially since if the magazine didn't get closed, none of this random fangasming would ever take place.

finalkross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By finalkross

I see this become a trend. I also expect people to hunt down EGM staff to get autographs.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By darro

Sounds pretty cool.  I have loads of issues of Gamesmaster (UK Publication), which date back to July 1999 and have every issue from mid 2001 but it ain't bitten the dust yet but if it does, might do something similar.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By gearhead
    "That's pretty ridiculous, especially since if the magazine didn't get closed, none of this random fangasming would ever take place."
    Eightbit. What's wrong with it?
    I like it, though I would put up a better issue. Sad to see them go with that cover.
    Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Kazona

If you are really into gaming magazines, then yea it's pretty sweet to do such a thing.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By weltal

Last 'published' issue. You've probably heard but their going to be putting up the final finished issue for users to read and I guess print themselves. Info and cover here.

Also, I think it looks awesome, though I guess putting up the entire collection depends on if your home can pull that off.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordofultima

It wouldn't be a collection of just EGM, since I have plenty of GamePro, PSM, Game Informer, Next-Gen and the like. Drywall isn't exactly the best place to hang a bunch of glass frames, however. Hmmmm. Regardless, if they release the "true" egm in PDF format, I can actually track down a printing press and pay them to print an actual magazine for me.

pill92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By pill92

Only frame your top 5 covers of EGM.  If you hanged up all of them it'd kind of be a force.

JohnDudebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By JohnDudebro

What you SHOULD have done was print the Street Fighter cover on some fancy paper and frame it.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordofultima

Well I'm waiting for them to release the actual PDF's. not some low-res JPEG, and not just the cover either. The whole magazine.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#13  Edited By Claude

These hooks work very well on dry wall, I just helped my mother-in-law hang pictures and this was suggested.

No Caption Provided

I think you can find them anywhere... and they use small holes and can hold weight.

I did like your EGM mag on the wall. Framed no less. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.