Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

10 Year Anniversary (EU) Xbox 360 Edition seems like a steal

Tomkang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tomkang

Found on amazon France, the new Xbox 360 S 250gb with Gears of War 2, Halo Reach, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary and Fable 3 for just €280, the package normally would cost €354.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

This should be in the Xbox 360 platform forums.

Also, it's the 10th Anniversary Xbox 360 Bundle that was announced earlier today. It comes out on March 9th, and it's an EU-only thing supposedly. If I can order it and use it here in the U.S., that's a SOLID fucking deal! TWO controllers PLUS four games for $75 extra? SHIT YES!

Heath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Heath

PAL bro

ElNeebre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ElNeebre

I know it's not necessarily celebrating the anniversary of just the 360, but I feel like they should have made a white version of the console... or even some special black and green version with the original Xbox logo on it.

Shit I'd sell my Halo Reach silver console for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.