Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Fallout 3 Question!! Help!

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By navyguy21

Ok, so i wanna start playing the DLC (almost finish with the regular game and all sidequests) Which one allows you to continue after you beat the game with the same character?  Which DLC is better?? I really wanna play The Pitt. Is it any good?

Wraith1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Wraith1

Broken Steel

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SteamPunkJin

Broken Steel will up your level cap and continue the main story of the purifier in the memorial building.  

DLC in order of importance: 
    Broken Steel
    Point Lookout
    The Pitt
    Op: Anchorage (I love me some stealth suit)

I've left Zeta off the list as I haven't gotten to play it yet.  Also don't wait till you're done with the main game to get them, they're integrated into the game from the minute you step out of the vault.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By foggel
    @SteamPunkJin said:
    " Broken Steel will up your level cap and continue the main story of the purifier in the memorial building.    DLC in order of importance:  Broken Steel Point Lookout The Pitt Op: Anchorage (I love me some stealth suit)   I've left Zeta off the list as I haven't gotten to play it yet.  Also don't wait till you're done with the main game to get them, they're integrated into the game from the minute you step out of the vault. "
    I'd put Zeta just above op. Anchorage.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan

My favorites in order:

• Point Lookout
    • Broken Steel
    • Mothership Zeta
    • Operation Anchorage
    happyfatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By happyfatman

The expansion that allows you to continue is Broken Steel.  It also increases the game's level cap to 30.  The Pitt is a great expansion to the game.  Many people have given it low scores, however that could just be a result of the horrible technical problems it had at launch, but obviously that's long passed now so I'm pretty sure it's safe.  I haven't had any more problems with it anyway.  I would also recommend Point Lookout.  It has a large map to explore and a few sidequests in addition to the main quesline.  That one is definitely worth 800MSP.
    eclipt1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eclipt1c

Broken Steel raises the cap, but it was one of my least favorite as far as being fun.  Point Lookout was by far my favorite, amazing, hard, but amazing.  I loved the Pitt, but it was because of the atmosphere, not necessarily the gameplay, which is a little lacking.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By fugie7

broken steel is the one your talking about, and the i thought was really good.

Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Burns098356GX
    @navyguy21 said:
    " Ok, so i wanna start playing the DLC (almost finish with the regular game and all sidequests) Which one allows you to continue after you beat the game with the same character?  Which DLC is better?? I really wanna play The Pitt. Is it any good? "
    Wait till they rerelease the game in October with all DLC's included.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By rjayb89
    @Burns098356GX said:
    " @navyguy21 said:
    " Ok, so i wanna start playing the DLC (almost finish with the regular game and all sidequests) Which one allows you to continue after you beat the game with the same character?  Which DLC is better?? I really wanna play The Pitt. Is it any good? "
    Wait till they rerelease the game in October with all DLC's included. "
    Yes, this.
    eclipt1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By eclipt1c

Why?  It's the same price if they release it for $50 and it'd be more expensive to wait if they sell it for $60.  Regardless, it's at best the same price.  Also, if you just buy 4000 microsoft points, you don't end up with any extra if that's a concern.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.