Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

for people who know Halo 4 well

bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got screwed! I had beaten the game on Heroic and was halfway through a solo Legendary playthrough THEN I played part of the game co-op and lost ALL my solo information.

I need help. It looks like my single player progress has only logged what I played in that co-op session. Not even recognising the complete Heroic playthrough from when the game came out. What happened to my single player information? How can I get it back?

Anyone know?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By big_jon

It may be a glitch, I have heard of people losing their saved data in single player, not entirely sure what the specifics are but that sucks duder.

Try asking 343 on Twitter maybe.

bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I looked it up on the Xbox.com forum and it seems to be a frequent problem.

With no solution... :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.