Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Free games for Live members!

syzygyeolith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By syzygyeolith

Damn. I fail at noticing the topic with 17 replies already posted.

Wheres that delete thread button..

It was only by chance I saw it hidden away in the 'Games/Browse Games' menu, but there it was - "Games With Gold". Normally I don't click the garbage cluttering the screen, but I decided to have a look what it was all about, and there it was - a free downloadable copy of Fable III. Good to see Microsoft adopting the best reason to have a PS+ account.

According to the Learn More box, there will be two new games every month (one every half-month). I have no idea if this is the first one or not, since no topics have been started about it, but there you go. Don't miss out, just because you were never told!

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

It was only by chance I saw it hidden away in the 'Games/Browse Games' menu, but there it was - "Games With Gold". Normally I don't click the garbage cluttering the screen, but I decided to have a look what it was all about, and there it was - a free downloadable copy of Fable III. Good to see Microsoft adopting the best reason to have a PS+ account.

According to the Learn More box, there will be two new games every month (one every half-month). I have no idea if this is the first one or not, since no topics have been started about it, but there you go. Don't miss out, just because you were never told!

Ya it was announced during E3. The next two are Assassians creed 2 and Halo 3. And its only till the X1 comes out.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Fable III for free is a price I can get behind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.