Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Good Horror Games? (Xbox 360)

Avatar image for trollface_hysteric
    Trollface_Hysteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi ^.^ I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good horror game.

I enjoy paranormal, not just cheesy jumpscares. Paranormal as in demons and ghosts.

I've tried to stay away from Silent Hill, because I've seen playthroughs and it didn't exactly peek my interest.

So please, if you know of any good Xbox 360 horror games that are up my alley, tell me.

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
    shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Condemned and its sequel are good bets.

jsgr93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I honestly can't think of many paranormal focused horror games for the 360, except maybe FEAR. As for horror in general: Condemned, Dead Space, Alien Isolation, The Evil Within

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.