Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

GOTY

• 57 results
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BlindEffekt

EVERYONE READ THE FIRST POST NOW. FIXED. :)

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Homer

Fallout 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:
    "But there are way more games better then GTA IV this year, honestly. Gears 2, Resistance 2, LBP, Fable 2, Fallout 3, and more. All those games are at least as good as GTA IV if not better. I just think GTA IV is overrated, play the game for a month then a review it. And its 10s were a huge part from R*, btw. Know this as fact.
    "
    Your statement is pretty unfounded, i bet you haven't played half those games yet."

OK? You make a GOTY thread with more then half a dozen amazing games that haven't even came out yet, and I choose one and you say its an unfounded statement? So you want me to choose from what, GTA IV and MGS4? Lmao, sorry for picking games that aren't out yet. *sigh*
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By BlindEffekt
    Sentry said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:
    "But there are way more games better then GTA IV this year, honestly. Gears 2, Resistance 2, LBP, Fable 2, Fallout 3, and more. All those games are at least as good as GTA IV if not better. I just think GTA IV is overrated, play the game for a month then a review it. And its 10s were a huge part from R*, btw. Know this as fact.
    "
    Your statement is pretty unfounded, i bet you haven't played half those games yet."

OK? You make a GOTY thread with more then half a dozen amazing games that haven't even came out yet, and I choose one and you say its an unfounded statement? So you want me to choose from what, GTA IV and MGS4? Lmao, sorry for picking games that aren't out yet. *sigh*
    "
    Well you pretty much just blow GTA away, saying that games that haven't even been released yet are already better then it.
    Thats weird. I understand i made this thread abit early, but im not forcing you to post in it. So don't be a douchebag just because someone quotes you.
    And save the "OMG YOUR SO IGNORANT SPAM"
    Its getting old.

silver_DewSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By silver_DewSky

GTA 4, Gears 2, Fable 2, or Fallout 3 would be my picks

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

"
    Well you pretty much just blow GTA away, saying that games that haven't even been released yet are already better then it.
    Thats weird. I understand i made this thread abit early, but im not forcing you to post in it. So don't be a douchebag just because someone quotes you.
    And save the "OMG YOUR SO IGNORANT SPAM"
    Its getting old.

"

Lol? I wasn't 'blowing GTA away', its an awesome game and deserves to be one of the nominees, but im just saying there are other titles to come that will be better then it this year, and thats just fact in my eyes. You posted this thread when a lot of amazing games aren't out yet, then you knock on me for saying X is better then X, when one isn't out? Majority of them aren't out, so we are going off of pre-judgment here remember.

Don't get too worked up its no biggie.
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By OGCartman

Way 2 early man

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.