Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Hey Duder's Xbox live sign in/test connection fail

Rohay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

My Xbox as of yesterday has stopped connecting to Xbox live now nothing has changed iv gone though all the steps on Xbox troubleshoot and my dad bless his soul attempted to converse with one of there online tech chat . i have tried power cycling, manual ip and dns . we have internet in the house it goes all the way up to Xbox live then says Cant sign in try again and the only tips it gives are rest modem for 30 seconds and port forwarding which i cant seem to find on my router menu and i don't think it the problem sense it worked fine the past couple months i have googled this problem and it seems to happen alot but everyone fix is different and none have worked for me so far any help would be great

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.