Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Keyboard and mouse for the 360

sociald1077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By sociald1077

Anyone have any links or information on hooking up a keyboard and mouse to a 360? About 15 years of PC gaming has left with out the skills needed for FPS's using a controller. It's just super frustrating getting fraged in games I know I could be good at using a controller type that feels right.

Anyone else go through this?

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

I think you can only use the keyboard to type stuff, I don't think you can use a keyboard/mouse for controls in games. Maybe I'm wrong...but that combined with the aim assist in most FPS games would be way unfair.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wefwefasdf
    Megalon said:
    "I think you can only use the keyboard to type stuff, I don't think you can use a keyboard/mouse for controls in games. Maybe I'm wrong...but that combined with the aim assist in most FPS games would be way unfair."
    I believe there is an adapter that makes it work but I'm not sure.
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo
    sociald1077 said:
    "Anyone have any links or information on hooking up a keyboard and mouse to a 360? About 15 years of PC gaming has left with out the skills needed for FPS's using a controller. It's just super frustrating getting fraged in games I know I could be good at using a controller type that feels right.

Anyone else go through this?"
    Suck it up. Why would they let a mouse be useable on a console?
    mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By mordecaix7

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about being able to do that either.  Quick search on google brought this links up on the first page though:

They seem to all be about this XCM device.  I've never heard of it, so I'd read through these links and read up about it before making any kind of purchase.
    krazedkaoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By krazedkaoz

I have one and love it. works great I'd make sure you get a wired controller or it wont work.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By wefwefasdf
    krazedkaoz said:
    "I have one and love it. works great I'd make sure you get a wired controller or it wont work."
    Where can you actually but it from?
    krazedkaoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By krazedkaoz

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.