Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

new XBLIG: Arcadecraft

ptc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ptc

Has anyone given this a try yet? Looks good/sounds fun. Hope it gets a Quick Look...

Arcadecraft

squidraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By squidraid

I can't see that having enough depth to it to be entertaining longer than about ten minutes. This should've been a minigame or something in one of those Atari arcade collections.

Avatar image for live2brighteous
    Live2bRighteous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Live2bRighteous

Interesting concept. It looks like a lot of effort was put into it too. Although, I can't say I'll be picking it up.

ptc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ptc

I think Jeff is playing this (he referenced it on Twitter). Maybe we'll get that QL after all!

zpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By zpa

saw this the other day I forget where (probably on here). Looks really cool depending on the price/if it has a demo I might pick it up or at least check it out first.

ptc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ptc

@zpa said:

saw this the other day I forget where (probably on here). Looks really cool depending on the price/if it has a demo I might pick it up or at least check it out first.

$3 and it does have a demo

zpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By zpa

damn that's cheap

definitely gonna try the demo out this weekend although for 3$ I'll probably end up buying it

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By KaneRobot

This looks goddamn cool. This will probably be my second XBLIG purchase.

Too bad they didn't have the money to license Separate Ways for that intro of all the lights coming on.

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By KaneRobot

Well. I did buy it, and was enjoying it for about 15-20 minutes when it crashed to a system message saying the game stopped unexpectedly. I hadn't saved my game and I was already feeling a little turned off by the idea of starting over - fortunately there appears to be an autosave so I lost very little. Looks like Jeff (according to Twitter) had issues with it crashing as well.

I'll give it a few weeks and hope it gets fixed. Like what I see so far, certainly worth 3 bucks.

ptc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ptc

@KaneRobot said:

Well. I did buy it, and was enjoying it for about 15-20 minutes when it crashed to a system message saying the game stopped unexpectedly. I hadn't saved my game and I was already feeling a little turned off by the idea of starting over - fortunately there appears to be an autosave so I lost very little. Looks like Jeff (according to Twitter) had issues with it crashing as well.

I'll give it a few weeks and hope it gets fixed. Like what I see so far, certainly worth 3 bucks.

Looks like the developer is working on fixing that crash problem - see here (they're also looking for input): postlaunch

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.