Should I get a 360?

  • 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DrPepper1990

I already own a ps3 and love it. But there are a few games on the 360 that I kind of want. Like Gears of war 1 and 2, I would probably buy all 3 halo's (do 1 and 2 work on 360?) Halo Wars looks pretty sweet too. Is there a site where it shows all the backwards compatible xbox games? Because  I used to have an XBOX but I never played it and sold it, so if I did get a 360 I would want to get some of my XBOX games again. What are some other major games on 360 that I missed? I know I missed 99% of em but just list some if you want. The 360's warranty is reliable right? I'm afraid of the RROD. Another reason I might consider this is becasue the 360 is only $299, thats pretty cheap in my eyes. This might sound weird but my PS3 is my main console so if you list any games, only list exclusives becasue all the multi plats I buy, I will buy for my PS3. Thanks in advance.

Avatar image for blindeffekt
BlindEffekt

920

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlindEffekt

If the games you want are worth a new console, then definitely.
But otherwise the PS3 gets quite alot of games the xbox gets as well.
 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

4198

Forum Posts

1703

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It depends really, if you are willing to spend that money on those few games then yeah, you could. But those aren't going to last forever, so if you're short on money I wouldn't waste it. Fable 2 is great if you are into those types of games. But in the long run it won't be worth it if you're only going to buy it for those few games though.

Avatar image for dan
Dan

159

Forum Posts

92

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Dan

Having a ps3 and a 360 together is fantastic. If you have the money and want what the 360 offers, then why not?
Yes, Halo 1 and 2 work perfectly on the 360. There's also a lot of XBLA titles to check out. They all have demos, you're sure to find bunch you like.

Avatar image for solid_snakexx
Solid_SnakeXx

1838

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

Dude i  bought an elite after selling my 60 gb ps3, and i gotta say ;
The 360 just feels cheap compared to the ps3, and the NOISE AGH THE MOTHER FUCKING NOISE, is like a freaking air plane just put the game in and the fan starts trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but the ingame music  option is really neat.

I suggest you should wait for another sku less noisy and with better hardware

Avatar image for ma7moud
Ma7moud

834

Forum Posts

698

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ma7moud

Buy it you won't regret it.

Avatar image for blindeffekt
BlindEffekt

920

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By BlindEffekt
Dan said:
"Having a ps3 and a 360 together is fantastic. If you have the money and want what the 360 offers, then why not?
Yes, Halo 1 and 2 work perfectly on the 360. There's also a lot of XBLA titles to check out. They all have demos, you're sure to find bunch you like."
I gotta agree with this.
I don't have to miss out on any exclusive.
Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Jayge_

I would agree that a combination of the two sounds like a dynamo. I think you'd be able to get some serious enjoyment out of it.

In terms of backwards compatibility, that's one of Microsoft's largest shortcomings. They have a pretty cool download service (not unlike the one that the PS Store had first) that allows you to download entire Xbox Original games, but those titles are pretty limited. In terms of things you can put in your xbox, almost all of them have small glitches, but most should work if they were fairly popular titles. The warranty will stand for as long as you'll be using the console (assuming a new cycle will start in 2012). You may replace your xbox once or twice, but you'll always get it back.

In terms of multi-plat, it really doesn't matter which way you go- but one thing to consider is future DLC, where the 360 has a (slight) advantage because M$ keeps buying out exclusive add-ons for games. Fallout 3 and GTA4 are recent additions to this stable that come to mind.

Overall, it's about preference- having both consoles is definitely a great thing, and there are plenty of balancing pros and cons that balance each other out. It's all up to the games.

Hope that was informative; and if I sounded like a fanboy, I apologize. I'm just giving an overview.

Avatar image for blindeffekt
BlindEffekt

920

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By BlindEffekt

That post sums it up. Nice work Jayge

Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By DrPepper1990

If I do buy one it wont be just for these games, these are ones I just threw out there. Is there a site that has every backwards compatible XBOX game, so I can see which ones work on 360? I'd probably get C&C also.

Avatar image for blindeffekt
BlindEffekt

920

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By BlindEffekt

Yes i think there is a list on xbox.com, or you could google it.

Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By DrPepper1990
Jayge said:
"I would agree that a combination of the two sounds like a dynamo. I think you'd be able to get some serious enjoyment out of it.

In terms of backwards compatibility, that's one of Microsoft's largest shortcomings. They have a pretty cool download service (not unlike the one that the PS Store had first) that allows you to download entire Xbox Original games, but those titles are pretty limited. In terms of things you can put in your xbox, almost all of them have small glitches, but most should work if they were fairly popular titles. The warranty will stand for as long as you'll be using the console (assuming a new cycle will start in 2012). You may replace your xbox once or twice, but you'll always get it back.

In terms of multi-plat, it really doesn't matter which way you go- but one thing to consider is future DLC, where the 360 has a (slight) advantage because M$ keeps buying out exclusive add-ons for games. Fallout 3 and GTA4 are recent additions to this stable that come to mind.

Overall, it's about preference- having both consoles is definitely a great thing, and there are plenty of balancing pros and cons that balance each other out. It's all up to the games.

Hope that was informative; and if I sounded like a fanboy, I apologize. I'm just giving an overview."
Yea thanks for the info. I'll start looking around to see if theres more games I would be interested in. Also i never played Fable so I wont be getting Fable 2. What other exclusives are out there?
Avatar image for blindeffekt
BlindEffekt

920

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By BlindEffekt

GeoW2, L4D ( console wise ), Fable2, Halo Wars, The halo games, Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, there's quite abit to name!
Really depends on what type of game your after.

Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Jayge_

You totally don't have to play the first Fable to play Fable 2. All it'll really give you is a little backstory. It's definitely one of the exclusives on the 360 to actually be interested in.

Others that I remember include...

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Gears of War 2
Tales of Vesperia
Infinite Undiscovery
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Left 4 Dead (Microsoft exclusive, available on PC)
Huxley (Microsoft exclusive, available on PC)
Velvet Assassin (Microsoft exclusive, available on PC)

Those are the ones that are supposedly coming out soon, although a good half of them are likely to be delayed and/or be crap XD

Edit: And for past exclusives, definitely check out Crackdown, the most fun sandbox game ever.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

3530

Forum Posts

2867

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Origina1Penguin

You may want to consider just upgrading your PC.  It shares a few games that the 360 has as far as console exclusives go.  If you don't want to do that but you do have plenty of spare change, then by all means make the plunge and buy one.  I'd go for the Elite because the HD space will come in handy soon.

Full List of Backwards Compatible Xbox Games

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

4198

Forum Posts

1703

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The main ones you will be into are Gears 1/2, Halo 1/2/3 (but just stick with 3 only, since its not like you'll be missing out on anything from the old games, and story doesn't matter tbh), Fable 2, but apparently you dont like that, and then there is Crackdown which you might like.

Other then that I can't think of any other main ones.

Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By DrPepper1990
Jayge said:
"You totally don't have to play the first Fable to play Fable 2. All it'll really give you is a little backstory. It's definitely one of the exclusives on the 360 to actually be interested in.

Others that I remember include...

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Gears of War 2
Tales of Vesperia
Infinite Undiscovery
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Left 4 Dead (Microsoft exclusive, available on PC)
Huxley (Microsoft exclusive, available on PC)
Velvet Assassin (Microsoft exclusive, available on PC)

Those are the ones that are supposedly coming out soon, although a good half of them are likely to be delayed and/or be crap XD

Edit: And for past exclusives, definitely check out Crackdown, the most fun sandbox game ever."
I forgot about the new Banjo, I loved the ones for 64. How do you think this one will turn out?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

4198

Forum Posts

1703

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well it's only 40 bucks, but that makes you wonder how much game there is in it. I just hope they don't go too much off with the vehicles, but I guess they are.

Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Jayge_

Personally, I think it'll be pretty good. I have no idea how long it will be, but I want to build some crazy-ass ships and fly around like an idiot XD

Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By DrPepper1990
Jayge said:
"Personally, I think it'll be pretty good. I have no idea how long it will be, but I want to build some crazy-ass ships and fly around like an idiot XD"
Lol, sounds fun, is there online or anything.
Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Jayge_

According to something I saw recently (either a tiny video on Inside Xbox, or in some passing article while I looked for screens in GameInformer) about people being able to jump in and share creations. Don't know if that's official.

Avatar image for blindeffekt
BlindEffekt

920

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By BlindEffekt
Sentry said:
"The main ones you will be into are Gears 1/2, Halo 1/2/3 (but just stick with 3 only, since its not like you'll be missing out on anything from the old games, and story doesn't matter tbh), Fable 2, but apparently you dont like that, and then there is Crackdown which you might like.

Other then that I can't think of any other main ones."
Crackdown is well worth a look at
Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By DrPepper1990

Thanks for all your input!

Avatar image for darkido07
DARKIDO07

926

Forum Posts

256

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By DARKIDO07

Defiantly get an Xbox 360, if you do, do you plan on getting Live?
Recommended Games

  • Halo 3
  • Kameo: Elements of Power
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Banjo-Kazooie 1 is coming to the arcade with Stop n' Swap)
  • Gears of War
  • Gears of War 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Fable 2
  • Blue Dragon
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Mass Effect
  • Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Avatar image for aaronbelfast
AaronBelfast

1473

Forum Posts

35

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By AaronBelfast

In a short answer...No

Reason: RRoD.

Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Jayge_
AaronBelfast said:
"In a short answer...No

Reason: RRoD."
RRoD is a problem, yes. It effects quite a number of people; but the warranties are handled well, and I think having a PS3 along with that will make up for any potentially lost gaming time. Nice trolling attempt though.
Avatar image for lightyagami245
LightYagami245

1161

Forum Posts

870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By LightYagami245
Jayge said:
"I would agree that a combination of the two sounds like a dynamo. I think you'd be able to get some serious enjoyment out of it.

In terms of backwards compatibility, that's one of Microsoft's largest shortcomings. They have a pretty cool download service (not unlike the one that the PS Store had first) that allows you to download entire Xbox Original games, but those titles are pretty limited. In terms of things you can put in your xbox, almost all of them have small glitches, but most should work if they were fairly popular titles. The warranty will stand for as long as you'll be using the console (assuming a new cycle will start in 2012). You may replace your xbox once or twice, but you'll always get it back.

In terms of multi-plat, it really doesn't matter which way you go- but one thing to consider is future DLC, where the 360 has a (slight) advantage because M$ keeps buying out exclusive add-ons for games. Fallout 3 and GTA4 are recent additions to this stable that come to mind.

Overall, it's about preference- having both consoles is definitely a great thing, and there are plenty of balancing pros and cons that balance each other out. It's all up to the games.

Hope that was informative; and if I sounded like a fanboy, I apologize. I'm just giving an overview."
Pretty much what Jayge said is the majority census of if you should get a 360 or not. I think you should, but it's up to you in the end.
Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By DrPepper1990
DARKIDO07 said:
"Defiantly get an Xbox 360, if you do, do you plan on getting Live?
Recommended Games
  • Halo 3
  • Kameo: Elements of Power
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Banjo-Kazooie 1 is coming to the arcade with Stop n' Swap)
  • Gears of War
  • Gears of War 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Fable 2
  • Blue Dragon
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Mass Effect
  • Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
"
What is the stop and swap thing? I think I will get a 360 around my birthday, which is in September. I'll definitely get LIVE although I have PSN, and it's free. But I plan on getting one now, it's just a matter of when.
Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Jayge_

Stop n' Swap is apparently a feature that allows you to unlock content in the Arcade Game by playing the full game, and vice versa. There's a link that describes it more in my Pre Order Bonus thread.

Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By DrPepper1990
Jayge said:
"Stop n' Swap is apparently a feature that allows you to unlock content in the Arcade Game by playing the full game, and vice versa. There's a link that describes it more in my Pre Order Bonus thread."
cool, thanks. I'm getting more and more excited about getting a 360.
Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By DrPepper1990

Please don't die thread! Please, I'll do anything! XD

Avatar image for drew
drew

135

Forum Posts

37

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By drew

Mass Effect!

Avatar image for riddler
Riddler

1601

Forum Posts

274

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Riddler
DARKIDO07 said:
"Defiantly get an Xbox 360, if you do, do you plan on getting Live?
Recommended Games
  • Halo 3
  • Kameo: Elements of Power
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Banjo-Kazooie 1 is coming to the arcade with Stop n' Swap)
  • Gears of War
  • Gears of War 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Fable 2
  • Blue Dragon
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Mass Effect
  • Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
"

this
Avatar image for the_9th_wonder
the_9th_wonder

69

Forum Posts

18

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By the_9th_wonder
DrPepper1990 said:
"I already own a ps3 and love it. But there are a few games on the 360 that I kind of want. Like Gears of war 1 and 2, I would probably buy all 3 halo's (do 1 and 2 work on 360?) Halo Wars looks pretty sweet too. Is there a site where it shows all the backwards compatible xbox games? Because  I used to have an XBOX but I never played it and sold it, so if I did get a 360 I would want to get some of my XBOX games again. What are some other major games on 360 that I missed? I know I missed 99% of em but just list some if you want. The 360's warranty is reliable right? I'm afraid of the RROD. Another reason I might consider this is becasue the 360 is only $299, thats pretty cheap in my eyes. This might sound weird but my PS3 is my main console so if you list any games, only list exclusives becasue all the multi plats I buy, I will buy for my PS3. Thanks in advance."
You're doing it assbackwards like I did. I bought a PS3 early last year in the hopes that MGS4 would be out by that Thanksgiving. After waiting and waiting... and waiting... I finally caved this past March and picked up a 360. Now's the best time to buy a 360 since they're uber-cheap at this point and the RROD isn't really a concern with the post-Falcon chipsets under the hood. In short, buy one. It's awesome... Oh, and the first two Halos do work  with it.  Just so you know.
Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By DrPepper1990
the_9th_wonder said:
"DrPepper1990 said:
"I already own a ps3 and love it. But there are a few games on the 360 that I kind of want. Like Gears of war 1 and 2, I would probably buy all 3 halo's (do 1 and 2 work on 360?) Halo Wars looks pretty sweet too. Is there a site where it shows all the backwards compatible xbox games? Because  I used to have an XBOX but I never played it and sold it, so if I did get a 360 I would want to get some of my XBOX games again. What are some other major games on 360 that I missed? I know I missed 99% of em but just list some if you want. The 360's warranty is reliable right? I'm afraid of the RROD. Another reason I might consider this is becasue the 360 is only $299, thats pretty cheap in my eyes. This might sound weird but my PS3 is my main console so if you list any games, only list exclusives becasue all the multi plats I buy, I will buy for my PS3. Thanks in advance."
You're doing it assbackwards like I did. I bought a PS3 early last year in the hopes that MGS4 would be out by that Thanksgiving. After waiting and waiting... and waiting... I finally caved this past March and picked up a 360. Now's the best time to buy a 360 since they're uber-cheap at this point and the RROD isn't really a concern with the post-Falcon chipsets under the hood. In short, buy one. It's awesome... Oh, and the first two Halos do work  with it.  Just so you know."
Sounds sweet.
Avatar image for fax
Fax

553

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By Fax

If you have the money for it then yes.

Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By DrPepper1990

bump

Avatar image for italycanadian9
ItalyCanadian9

1594

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By ItalyCanadian9
DrPepper1990 said:
"bump"
Yes you should  the best system out there mate.
Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Jayge_
ItalyCanadian9 said:
"DrPepper1990 said:
"bump"
Yes you should  the best system out there mate."
Not even close.
Avatar image for italycanadian9
ItalyCanadian9

1594

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By ItalyCanadian9
Jayge said:
"ItalyCanadian9 said:
"DrPepper1990 said:
"bump"
Yes you should  the best system out there mate."
Not even close."
How not?
Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By Jayge_

There is no best console.

Avatar image for italycanadian9
ItalyCanadian9

1594

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By ItalyCanadian9
Jayge said:
"There is no best console."
Ha.
Avatar image for jayge_
Jayge_

10269

Forum Posts

2045

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Jayge_

You're right- there is. It's called the dreamcast.

Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By DrPepper1990
Jayge said:
"You're right- there is. It's called the dreamcast."
Lol, tru that. Is it possible for SEGA to come back and start making consoles again?
Avatar image for lightyagami245
LightYagami245

1161

Forum Posts

870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By LightYagami245
DrPepper1990 said:
"Jayge said:
"You're right- there is. It's called the dreamcast."
Lol, tru that. Is it possible for SEGA to come back and start making consoles again?"
I highly doubt it, but if the Gizmo is in the works, then it is possible for them.
Avatar image for drpepper1990
DrPepper1990

561

Forum Posts

204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By DrPepper1990
LightYagami245 said:
"DrPepper1990 said:
"Jayge said:
"You're right- there is. It's called the dreamcast."
Lol, tru that. Is it possible for SEGA to come back and start making consoles again?"
I highly doubt it, but if the Gizmo is in the works, then it is possible for them."
Gizmo?
Avatar image for italycanadian9
ItalyCanadian9

1594

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By ItalyCanadian9
Jayge said:
"You're right- there is. It's called the dreamcast."
Right on mate.
Avatar image for vaxadrin
Vaxadrin

2319

Forum Posts

1436

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By Vaxadrin

The 360 is essentially the most awesome piece of shit ever made.

The online infrastructure is unmatched and unprecedented, the controller is the most comfortable thing ever, the games rock, XBLA is the greatest thing to ever happen to consoles, and it has a huge amount of excellent Japanese support.

On the other hand, it's loud, it runs hot enough to be used as a space heater, the D-pad is the second only to the Gamecube's for worst D-pad in history, it's slathered with advertisements, has a very counterintuitive & clunky dashboard menu, and if you so much as look at it wrong it breaks just to spite you.

It's still my favorite console I've owned though, and I've owned practically everything since the NES.

Avatar image for lightyagami245
LightYagami245

1161

Forum Posts

870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#49  Edited By LightYagami245
DrPepper1990 said:
"LightYagami245 said:
"DrPepper1990 said:
"Jayge said:
"You're right- there is. It's called the dreamcast."
Lol, tru that. Is it possible for SEGA to come back and start making consoles again?"
I highly doubt it, but if the Gizmo is in the works, then it is possible for them."
Gizmo?"
Sorry, I meant N-Gage. :P
Avatar image for tiago
Tiago

91

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By Tiago

Of course, if you want the games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.