Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

**The GiantBomb Gamerscore Leaderboard**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#401  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

Just to let everyone know, myself and Gorillawhat are starting up a new leaderboard thread very soon. I have all of your names ready so don't worry about having to post your tags all over again.

The new leaderboard will be mostly the same as this, but run a little differently and much more efficiently. Both me and Gorillawhat will be running and updating it and it will be updated hopefully atleast once a day (I will usually be able to update it many times throughout the day).

You will also be able to add the new leaderboard card to your profiles if you want (woo!).

The reason I will be jointly running it with Gorillawhat, and also the reason this thread hasn't been updated very frequently, is the fact that Gorillawhat will be going on a 6 month trip around the world soon and has been very busy. He will also, obviously, need someone to take care of the new thread while he is gone.

Look out for the new thread hopefully within the next couple of days. We have got just about everything ready. If you haven't joined in yet, post your tag!

If you have any questions fire away!

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#402  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

Well don't all jump and shout at once.

Throne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#403  Edited By Throne

Wow, and I thought Jeff had a high Gamerscore.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.