Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Weekly Deals for March 5th, 2012

mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mancide

Amazon has Final Fantasy XIII-2 for $44.99 in this weekly deals section. There is a clearance on select titles this week. Pre-order bonus offers on Silent Hill: Downpour, Borderlands 2, and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 with $10 pre-order credits.

Best Buy has Kinect sensors for $99. You can get Batman: Arkham City for $29.99 or $9.99 if you use the $20 coupon in the @Gamer magazine. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim are $39.99 this week.

GameStop has SoulCalibur V for $49.99. Prices valid through March 6th, 2012.

Kmart has an Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle with Mass Effect 3 for $299.99. There is also a $20 gaming coupon for on-line purchases of Mass Effect 3. Get a Kinect sensor for $99.99 or 12-months of Xbox Live for $39.99. Remember: gaming coupons are only given to those who have signed up for a Shop Your Way Rewards account.

Target has an Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle for $249.99.

Toys R Us is giving a $10 gift card with the purchase of Mass Effect 3 or Major League Baseball 2K12.

Walmart has rolledback the price on selected top-games by $20. You can also get selected titles 2 for $30 on-line only. Get a Kinect sensor for only $99.

All prices were valid at the time of writing. Please refer to the retailer website for final pricing in the event of typographical errors. All prices provided are valid until March 10th, 2012 unless otherwise noted.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By gla55jAw
    mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mancide

@gla55jAw: Great! Like I've explained before, I'm already compiling this information for a couple of other places, so posting it here is taking me under 2 minutes to format it with Parchment... some people have welcomed having it here... *shrug*

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

@mancide said:

@gla55jAw: Great! Like I've explained before, I'm already compiling this information for a couple of other places, so posting it here is taking me under 2 minutes to format it with Parchment... some people have welcomed having it here... *shrug*

Don't worry. I used to do the same thing...until everyone whined and bitched to me that CAG already does it and felt like someone can't do something a little helpful for other people that may not use that site at all.

Do what you wanna do, homie. Just know that you'll get those kinds of comments every time. = /

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#5  Edited By gla55jAw

@jakob187 said:

@mancide said:

Don't worry. I used to do the same thing...until everyone whined and bitched to me that CAG already does it and felt like someone can't do something a little helpful for other people that may not use that site at all.

Do what you wanna do, homie. Just know that you'll get those kinds of comments every time. = /

Well, how did I see you explain it before? I see this one thread, and nicely stated that I use CAG for this stuff, as in, "hey, you might also check out CAG because they already do that stuff."

mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mancide

@jakob187 said:

@mancide said:

Can't please all of the people all of the time, or something...

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By NickL

Kinect for $99 all over the place...

I haven't played any kinect games..

IS IT WORTH IT?!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xyzygy

Is this for the States?

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Karl_Boss

@mancide said:

@jakob187 said:

@mancide said:

Can't please all of the people all of the time, or something...

Oh come on quit moping....it wasn't like he was being a jackass he just simply said he uses cheapassgamer for these needs.

mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mancide

@xyzygy: Yes, US deals...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.