Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Xbox360 owners --> second console.. Wii or PS3 ?

• 160 results
    Avatar image for spawnhellraiser
    SpawnHellraiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By SpawnHellraiser

Well I first had a Wii then I got a 360 Elite. So my next console would be PS3. I got both the DS and PSP.

Research the games you might like first, then choose upon pricing, availability and replay value. The Wii is inexpensive as well as it's games compared to a PS3. Hell, I gotta save for a few months just to get myself a PS3. If you can find a Wii, you'll like it. The games on there are different since you're using the shaky controller, but I think it's cool because you get more exercise.  There are some good games out for it and will be good games coming out soon. These games are worth it, not to mention the WiiWare and the Wii shopping titles that were migrating to the Wii from Nintendo, SNES, Genesis, etc. You can't go wrong with classic. You can also play Gamecube games on it.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By ArchScabby

I gots me one of dem ps3's.  But I might as well just call it a blu ray player because that's pretty much all I use it for.

ganja_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By ganja_dude

Wii is more difrenet you know, Xbox and Ps3 are many like games, get the wii man.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#154  Edited By BlindEffekt

Wii obviously degrades the English language quite abit ^

MvmntInGrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By MvmntInGrn

The PS3, the Wii doesn't have much now. Mario Kart has tampered with and SSBB wasn't as amazing as I wished. SMG and Metriod were good but neither had alot of replay value in my opinion, they were too easy as well.

On the horizon the Wii has another Zelda probably, and Pikmin 3 but thats all late 09 at earliest. Seeing as the PS3 has some big exclusives this and next year you're better off with that and the Wii down the road.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ArchScabby
    MvmntInGrn said:
    "The PS3, the Wii doesn't have much now. Mario Kart has tampered with and SSBB wasn't as amazing as I wished. SMG and Metriod were good but neither had alot of replay value in my opinion, they were too easy as well.

On the horizon the Wii has another Zelda probably, and Pikmin 3 but thats all late 09 at earliest. Seeing as the PS3 has some big exclusives this and next year you're better off with that and the Wii down the road."
    I bet the next zelda won't come out until the next wii.  The wii's lineup is kinda sad, there's nothing to look foward too.
    MvmntInGrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By MvmntInGrn

Yea it blows my mind that it sells so well. Nintendo can deny it all they want, but the Wii has all the trimmings of a fad. I have been considering selling mine for some time, I have had it over a year and only have 3 games for it...

ganja_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ganja_dude

if he never had a wii there is lot of games like resident evil 4 and shit you know. there not many games in 08, but if you havent bought eny games in 06-07(coz you didnt have wii) there are planty games man!

Yeah my english sucks live wit it.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ArchScabby

I bought a wii day one, then sold it about 3 months later.  I just couldn't get into it.  when I play games I don't want to wave my arms and jump around like an idiot.  I just want to sit in a comfortable chair and relax.

roofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By roofy

from the first page i can tell this thread needs to be locked.
    fanboys are running loose with people just flaming each other.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161  Edited By BlindEffekt

Ah the world of the internetz!

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By ArchScabby
    roofy said:
    "from the first page i can tell this thread needs to be locked.
    fanboys are running loose with people just flaming each other.
    "
    your avatar scares me...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.