Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

A funneh and weird story

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crunchUK

Today i was playing halo 3 *gasp*, and whilst playing some team slayer i came across a very small child. Now this is weird considering most of the people playing high level TS are not little kids like people believe (thats call of duty you're thinking about) but young males without much of a life and more often than not anger problems.

Anyway, he said to nobody in particular in his very high pitched voice, "OH EM GEE luk at the elieet!!! what an idiiiet ha ha" (The elite is me). Now this particular hour i didn't feel like having a mic on because most people in team slayer are berks. Anyway, moving on.

I wasn't particularly keen on playing the map, so i jumped into a warthog and started messing about getting splatters and driving around pointlessly. THe little kid then started up again, "oh my gaaad whut are yew doing? oh my gaad that kid in the warthog is sou fucking bad!! I do this for a good couple of minutes and predictably we're losing. once again "oh my gaaad the stewpid elieet in the warthog!!!" At this point i get betrayed, but still i get in a warthog again.

A couple of minutes later we're losing even badlier, when suddenly the kid shouts "MOoOoOoOm!!!!! I wanna popsicle!!!!!" "no mo0o0o0o0om a popsicle!!!" "what tone of voice? Oh my gaad m0o0o0o0om but i want joey to come over!!!! MOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still messing about in-game, when suddenly i get betrayed by him again. This time i decide to knock it up a notch, and shoot a rocket at him "OH MY GAAAD WHAT ARE YEW FUCKING DOING?!?!?!?!? *pause* NO MOM I WASNT SWEARING!!! *pause*! WHAT NO WAY???!?! MOOM THATS TOTALLY UNFAIR!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Then he shreiks at me : "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUUPID BAAD KID ELIET!!!!!!!!"

and then he quits out

man i think he needed more sunlight. anyway im broed and thought sharing this would rleieve it a tad. was it mean of me though?

NukeSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By NukeSpoon

Chocolate milk all over again.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I'm surprised this story wasn't about you.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " I'm surprised this story wasn't about you. "
    try harder next time ;)
    ZmillA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ZmillA
    @crunchUK said:
    " @TheMustacheHero said:
    try harder next time ;) "

no, his post was correct.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK
    @ZmillA said:
    " @crunchUK said:
    " @TheMustacheHero said:
    try harder next time ;) "
    no, his post was correct. "
    oh dear, i woul never have guess that my thread would turn into a total prat magnet. Have you ever considered going out into the real world instead of making petty, pointless, and retarded remarks behind your computer screen? I think i'll just ignore your posts until you remove the note of stupidity goodbye :)
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CowMuffins
    @crunchUK: Says the guy posting on Giant Bomb and playing "high level" Halo 3. If , in fact, you did go out into the "real world" your level would probably not be very high due to the fact that your level goes down in Halo 3 if you do not play in a while.
    babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By babblinmule
    @CowMuffins said:
    " @crunchUK: Says the guy posting on Giant Bomb and playing "high level" Halo 3. If , in fact, you did go out into the "real world" your level would probably not be very high due to the fact that your level goes down in Halo 3 if you do not play in a while. "

I see somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK
    @CowMuffins said:
    " @crunchUK: Says the guy posting on Giant Bomb and playing "high level" Halo 3. If , in fact, you did go out into the "real world" your level would probably not be very high due to the fact that your level goes down in Halo 3 if you do not play in a while. "
    eh
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    I FIXED IT FOR YOU!:

Today I was playing Halo 3 *gasp*.

Anyways, I said to nobody in particular, in my very high pitched voice, "Oh my God look at the Elite!! What an idiot ha ha" (The elite is some some dude).

I wasn't particularly keen on playing the current map in which I was playing, so I jumped into a warthog and started messing about getting splatters and driving around. I then started up again, "oh my God what are you doing? oh my go that kid in the warthog is so fucking bad!! I do this for a good couple of minutes and predictably we're losing. Then once again I started up... "oh my god the stupid elite in the warthog!!!" At this point I get betrayed for being annoying, so I spawn and get in the warthog again.

A couple of minutes later we're losing by even more points, when suddenly the I shout "Mom!!!!! I want a popsicle!!!!!" "no mom a popsicle!!!" "what tone of voice? Oh my god mom, but I want Pie to come over!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still messing about in-game, when suddenly I get betrayed by some guy again. This time I decide to knock it up a notch, and shout  "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOUFUCKING DOING?!?!?!?!? *pause* NO MOM I WAS'NT SWEARING!!! *pause*! WHAT NO WAY???!?! MOM THAT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR!!! MOM!!!!!!

Then I shriek into the mic : "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID, BAD, ELITE KID!"

and then I quit playing Halo 3

man I think I need more sunlight. Anyways, I'm bored and thought sharing this would be totally pointless. Which it was.
    Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
    deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

win

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crunchUK
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    "
    I FIXED IT FOR YOU!:

Anyways, I said to nobody in particular, in my very high pitched voice, "Oh my God look at the Elite!! What an idiot ha ha" (The elite is some some dude).

I wasn't particularly keen on playing the current map in which I was playing, so I jumped into a warthog and started messing about getting splatters and driving around. I then started up again, "oh my God what are you doing? oh my go that kid in the warthog is so fucking bad!! I do this for a good couple of minutes and predictably we're losing. Then once again I started up... "oh my god the stupid elite in the warthog!!!" At this point I get betrayed for being annoying, so I spawn and get in the warthog again.

A couple of minutes later we're losing by even more points, when suddenly the I shout "Mom!!!!! I want a popsicle!!!!!" "no mom a popsicle!!!" "what tone of voice? Oh my god mom, but I want Joey to come over!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still messing about in-game, when suddenly I get betrayed by some guy again. This time I decide to knock it up a notch, and shout  "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOUFUCKING DOING?!?!?!?!? *pause* NO MOM I WAS'NT SWEARING!!! *pause*! WHAT NO WAY???!?! MOM THAT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR!!! MOM!!!!!!

Then I shriek into the mic : "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID, BAD, ELITE KID!"

man I think I need more sunlight. Anyways, I'm bored and thought sharing this would be totally pointless. Which it was.
    "
    You know, you're a complete twat. Why not go away to troll in /b/? I remember when this site was a haven away from retards, not the opposite.
    Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Radar
    @NukeSpoon said:
    " Chocolate milk all over again. "
    Seriously. Should have recorded it.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Pie
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    "
    I FIXED IT FOR YOU!:

A couple of minutes later we're losing by even more points, when suddenly the I shout "Mom!!!!! I want a popsicle!!!!!" "no mom a popsicle!!!" "what tone of voice? Oh my god mom, but I want Joey to come over!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!

"
    WHY WOULD CRUNCH WHO PLAYS AS A ELITE HATE  ON ANOTHER ELITE YOU FUCKING NOOB!!1!1!111!!!111!!1!! Brap.............
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @crunchUK: I think it's really funny that you act like a nine year old when you post, but whenever I post something to try and diss you, you act all "mature" with correct spelling and grammar. It really is quite amusing.
    kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kmdrkul
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @crunchUK: I think it's really funny that you act like a nine year old when you post, but whenever I post something to try and diss you, you act all "mature" with correct spelling and grammar. It really is quite amusing. "
    Pretty sure in quotes from his original post was his imitation of how the little kid would talk/type in real life.  Come on, even I knew that one....  as far as you going out of your way to correct every single one of his mistakes, that was just a dick move and completely unnecessary.
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @kmdrkul: That's not what I'm talking about, I know his original post was to re-enact the kid, but have you seen his other posts on other threads? If you have you would know what I'm talking about, if you haven't, go look at his other posts.
    kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kmdrkul
    @TheMustacheHero: Yes I have seen them, and I fail to see what would warrant you going out of the way to rewrite his entire post?
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @kmdrkul: It was humorous, which is like tastes, some like salty, some like sweet.
    Aside from correcting his mistakes in his post, I also replaced the words such as "he and kid" into I, to make it seem like this story was about how he wanted a popsickle and was screaming over his mic at his mother.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pie
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @kmdrkul: That's not what I'm talking about, I know his original post was to re-enact the kid, but have you seen his other posts on other threads? If you have you would know what I'm talking about, if you haven't, go look at his other posts. "
    Oh no, crunch doesnt spell things exactly right in his threads. I shall act like a dick towards him now becuase of it.
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Pie: Obviously you fail to see the humor in it. Not surprising though, I would imagine that you would side with your friend.
    kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kmdrkul
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @kmdrkul: It was humorous, which is like tastes, some like salty, some like sweet.Aside from correcting his mistakes in his post, I also replaced the words such as "he and kid" into I, to make it seem like this story was about how he wanted a popsickle and was screaming over his mic at his mother. "
    Personally I don't care, but it just seems unnecessary to make such an involved "joke" at the expense of making yourself look like a jerk to everyone else...
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pie
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @Pie: Obviously you fail to see the humor in it. Not surprising though, I would imagine that you would side with your friend. "
    I see your attempt at humour and I place it into my pile of poo pile
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By crunchUK

There really is nothing more pathetic than a narrow minded nerd that is intolerant of other people's opinions
    @TheMustacheHero said:

" @kmdrkul: That's not what I'm talking about, I know his original post was to re-enact the kid, but have you seen his other posts on other threads? If you have you would know what I'm talking about, if you haven't, go look at his other posts. "

@TheMustacheHero said:

@TheMustacheHero said:
    " @Pie:Obviously you fail to see the humor in it. Not surprising though, I would imagine that you would side with your friend. "
    As i said before, i think 4chan is more on your level, troll. or maybe yahoo answers. flagged.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Wow, you can get some whiny kids on Halo but I think that's a prime example of one at their worst, I find it hard to believe he was even being genuine. Unfortunately even those much older than this kid who consider themselves Halo experts seem to just whine on and on about every other player on their team and criticize people just because they use the Elite player model.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.