Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Games with Gold Continuing on 360

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bigjeffrey

At E3 2013, we launched Games with Gold as a limited-time program to thank our Xbox Live Gold members. Within that short period of time, we’ve seen an overwhelming response, with more than 120 million hours played with Games with Gold titles. Today, as a part of the “Week of Xbox Live,” we’re excited to announce that we are making Games with Gold an ongoing benefit for Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox 360.

Whether they are blockbuster AAA or popular arcade titles, Games with Gold continues to offer a diverse mix of games with two free Xbox 360 titles a month – yours to keep and at no additional cost. According to recent surveys, 97 percent of participating members have given their stamp of approval for Games with Gold, and we’re excited to continue bringing you great games every month as part of our ongoing commitment to providing great value on Xbox 360.

Don’t forget to download “Halo 3,” called “nothing short of epic” by IGN.com and available Oct. 16-31. Stay tuned to Xbox Wire and Major Nelson’s blog for new Games with Gold titles announced each month.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/10/xbox-360-games-with-gold

• -So it will keep on going, i'll keep on queuing them up and not playing them. I mean if Halo 3 is the highlight, what other games can we expect?

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So, the real question is will they ever give out a fairly new AAA game or will they continue to release old games everybody already has and cheap XBLA titles? Watch them go to something like Perfect Dark Zero next.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

According to recent surveys, 97 percent of participating members have given their stamp of approval for Games with Gold

Are you happy with the Games with Gold service when compared with competing offers from our competitors?

Are you happy with the selection of games that we've picked for Games with Gold?

Would you rather get free games than not get free games?

97%! BEST OFFER EVER!!!

Seriously though, I'm glad to see Microsoft stepping up and doing the right thing by continuing this service. It would be ridiculous to end this in December while PS Plus continues.

Now, what about getting free Xbox One games?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

The one time I tried to take advantage of the offer this month and get the, nothing short of epic, Halo 3, it didn't work and won't let me download it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.