Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Pre-Emptive Live Streaming Post

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By YoungFrey

X-Box announced 40 new channels of streaming today. And like usual, it's all jumbled into one pile with no region sorting or release dates. As I live in the US, I culled out all the ones coming to The States. And the 1 that is going live today (spoiler: it's Maxim). There are three that are not given actual release regions, so they might never come here.

• All3M
    • Ameba TV
    • CrunchyRoll (Majority of LIVE Regions)
    • Deezer (Majority of LIVE Regions)
    • Flixster
    • GameTrailers
    • IndieFlix
    • Machinima (Majority of LIVE Regions)
    • Maxim (Live on 12/11)
    • MTV
    • PBS
    • PopcornFlix
    • Slacker Radio
    • The CW Network
    • Vimeo

Also, extreme shame on every single reporter who just barfs these press releases onto their sites. Earn your keep and spend some time parsing the PR for the benefit of your readers.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

The only thing interesting to me on there is Crunchyroll. And if it required LIVE to stream via my 360, then forget it.

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By YoungFrey

@Ravenlight said:

The only thing interesting to me on there is Crunchyroll. And if it required LIVE to stream via my 360, then forget it.

I'm sure you need Live to access every single one of these. But it looks like Crunchyroll requires a subscription to use on boxes much like Hulu. PBS kind of interests me, but given that I don't watch all the documentaries available on Netflix already, I doubt I'd use PBS at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.