Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Super confused, xbox live trouble.

Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Buck

So, a couple of weeks ago I changed my email on several services, steam, wow account, xbox live etc. The reason for this was that my old email addres got fucked, started sending spam mails to friends. I decided to ditch the old one and created a new. Not unsurprising, if I try to log onto my old email address they say that I can't log in because someone typed wrong password too many times. Wich brings me to what happened today... 

I was going to add some MS points to my account and have done this already once using me new email, I even have the reciept on that specific email adress. I tried to log in, and suddenly they asked about my first name and age... I thought this might be some kinda new xbox experience thing. I pressed accept and suddenly I had created a new xbox live account... with the gamertag  AutumnBoat5463.... teh fuck???  

I then tried to log onto my old email address only to get the same stupid error message about trying to log on to many times. Have xboxlive/ reverted my xboxlive account to my old email address or something? Or has someone stolen my account by swapping emails and put mine into the account AutumnBoat5463 or some wierd shit like that? I'm super confused and don't really know who ask, I tried looking around at the customersupport but, my god their customer support sucks.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By mfpantst

wh00ps

Avatar image for white_silhouette
    White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By White_Silhouette

Did you do this today? Xbox.com is having some issues due to rolling out the new website design. It might be something like. Just phone and say you tried to add points to your account but for some reason it's not working.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By ReyGitano

wow, sucks for you. I'd call Xbox support right away and tell them what's up.

Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Buck
    @White_Silhouette:  Yes, I noticed the absurd lag the site had too. Hopefully it's the design, but the creation of the new account.... I don't know :P

@SlashseveN303:
     Think I'm gonna wait and see if it's the troble they are having that's causing it. I live in norway and trying to call customer support from here is really ankward... 
    A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By A_Dog

AutumnBoat5463 is a pretty rad gamertag....  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.