Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Archive of commentary show?

hoyty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I missed the show earlier today is there an archive stream somewhere that I am missing? It seemed like the PS4 event had one?

doejonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By doejonathan
    developerjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I second this. I would definitely enjoy getting everyone's take on the announcements.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You gotta give them time to upload that stuff man. It doesn't just show up right afterwords.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5 MattyFTM  Moderator

There was one for the Sony stream, so I assume there will be one for the Xbox reveal. These things often take a little bit of time, however.

Failing that, there is always the twitch archive @doejonathan linked to above.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By crusader8463

@mattyftm: @doejonathan: Sadly the twitch video is busted and unwatchable. It's only showing 720p+ even when you select the 480 option so it stutters and stops and can't be watched. Really shitty as I just got home from work and already had way too many things from the show spoiled just by scrolling down the front page seeing if they had it up. I finally gave up waiting to watch the guys reaction at the same time and am now trying to hunt for an archive of the stream without some annoying nobodies I don't care about yapping over it. But of course in hunting around it's pretty much all been spoiled by giant news headers every fucking place so there's not much point in watching it now.

Kingpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Drew is on vacation so Vinny's the only production guy around and I assume they are recording the Bombcast about now.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By rachelepithet

Umm can someone GIF their faces upon seeing J Allard?

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

@mattyftm: @doejonathan: Sadly the twitch video is busted and unwatchable. It's only showing 720p+ even when you select the 480 option so it stutters and stops and can't be watched. Really shitty as I just got home from work and already had way too many things from the show spoiled just by scrolling down the front page seeing if they had it up. I finally gave up waiting to watch the guys reaction at the same time and am now trying to hunt for an archive of the stream without some annoying nobodies I don't care about yapping over it. But of course in hunting around it's pretty much all been spoiled by giant news headers every fucking place so there's not much point in watching it now.

You can download unreliable flash videos with certain firefox extensions. I use FlashGot and that seems to work ok. Sure you have to wait a while, but it's better than watching something stutter.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@onan: It would take several hours to download a file of that size. By then they would have it uploaded. I'm already half way through an archived version of just the stream with no commentary as is so I'm just gonna keep watching that. Thanks for the tip though.

warpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.