Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Major Nelson confirms: You can plug a 360 into an Xbox One

• 107 results
    Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@mrfluke said:

finally some decent good news about the damm device!, thats good to know, now just pump some better exclusives into the device and then they would have a better chance. titanfall isnt enough.

sadly the exclusives aside from titanfall do nothing for me personally, killer instinct is a decent thing to have, but it isnt a system seller for me.

Titanfall isn't really an exclusive, it's on PC.

It has been like this for years. I thought everyone was well aware that exclusive rarely ever means truly exclusive, especially when it comes to Xbox games.

doomed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

The XONE will also support PC games using the same technology. And PS3 games. This is ridiculous.

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

But can you daisy chain xbox ones together and what would that even do?

I'm more interested with a Xbox loop and one of these in the middle

No Caption Provided

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of, you know, allowing backward compatibility? That's retarded.

I don't believe that's the point, there's probably an issue with the new hardware playing old games, but I'm not entirely sure.

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

XBOX ONE SUPPORTS HDD CONFIRMED

RavenX302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By RavenX302

I'm guessing this is to maybe use The One interface and snap, swap, whatever the fuck feature.....completely unintuitive and just straight up silly. I like to just turn my 360 on and play games. I don't keep it online, outside of updates and casual download here and there. Another feature pointed towards another crowd of gamers and pointing me further and further away from The One. God, I really hope Microsoft reconsiders this always online foolishness. At this point, I'm never going to bother owning a One in fear of losing all my games library in future generations, once severs get shut down.

Mikewarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is dumb. Why would you want two consoles on just to play 360 games?

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems kinda goofy but as someone without a cable box, also kinda cool, no switching inputs or cables to play 360 games. IF I do pick up a XONE I probably wont be switching back much, but if I feel like it, its a good option to have at least.

Mikewarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not cool for the price just to switch inputs. I can do that in 3 sec with my TV remote. It's a dumb idea, and most HDTVs have 3 or more HDMi inputs, so most people don't have to switch cables.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.