Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

What Games Did You Get During The BC Sale?

OceanEve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OceanEve

So, I just spent way more money than I care to admit buying alot of backwards compatible games for my xbox one. I'm curious if anyone else took advantage of this and what they got! ^_^

Some of the games I got were Torchlight, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Alice: Madness Returns, Medal of Honor: Airborne, and a few others!

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ditto best sale on XB1 so far Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, both Viva Pinata's, Alan Wake American Nightmare, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption with Undead Nightmare, Mirrors Edge and Dragon Age Origins wish the Xbox had a basket my card was blocked by the bank after so many transactions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.