Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Why I picked to get a X1 and E3 highlights.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

@commandergermanshepard said:

may get a Xbone when it drops down to $300 or less

Considering the revision for the 8 year old 360 w/ 250 gig HDD is a hundred bucks less than a brand new PS4 will be, you might be waiting a while.

Avatar image for commandergermanshepard
    CommanderGermanShepard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@daneian said:

@commandergermanshepard said:

may get a Xbone when it drops down to $300 or less

Considering the revision for the 8 year old 360 w/ 250 gig HDD is a hundred bucks less than a brand new PS4 will be, you might be waiting a while.

Getting a XBone now anyway, was just waiting for consumer friendly policys

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Now that I am home and have had time to think. I have one thing to say.

Nothing. There is nothing to say. The force of the internet forced MS to realized they have made people mad. That the number of angry people out weighed the people who did where not ill effected by their polices.

We of course now have the people unhappy about taking away digital lending but it was a trade off.

Heh maybe @zombiepie will put me on the community spotlight. Who knows. But I think this blog is irreverent now don't you all thing?

What do you think @chaser324

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#254  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a fascinating turn around. Like the Giantbomb guys said this is the biggest thing to happen in terms of the gaming industry. Course there are some people who are mad about the DRM removal. *I was excited to be able to play with no disk* But hey its a trade off.

Do not understand why they just did not make it if you have the disk you can stay offline.

Anyways, it seems the internet will return to the "norm" and we just have to wait till the system comes out.

Watch_Dogs,Titan Fall, MGS5, Sunset Overdrive *Awesome boxart* The Division, and Assassin's Creed Black flag can not come out soon enough.

Again thank you everyone who read this blog. It being by FAR the most popular blog *maybe even thread* I have made on the site. Kinda motivates me to make another one later on.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for commandergermanshepard
    CommanderGermanShepard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_laughing_man said:

Such a fascinating turn around. Like the Giantbomb guys said this is the biggest thing to happen in terms of the gaming industry. Course there are some people who are mad about the DRM removal. *I was excited to be able to play with no disk* But hey its a trade off.

Do not understand why they just did not make it if you have the disk you can stay offline.

Anyways, it seems the internet will return to the "norm" and we just have to wait till the system comes out.

Watch_Dogs,Titan Fall, MGS5, Sunset Overdrive *Awesome boxart* The Division, and Assassin's Creed Black flag can not come out soon enough.

Again thank you everyone who read this blog. It being by FAR the most popular blog *maybe even thread* I have made on the site. Kinda motivates me to make another one later on.

Well they can just digitally download it then, discs would of been worthless with MS old policy anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.