Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

[Xbox + Windows 10 App] The Giant Bomb Video Player, now with live streams!

• 103 results
    JonnoHay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I only just got an xbox fairly recently and its much appreciated. Many thanks!

nznova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey man, this app is awesome. I've been using it on my xbox lately to watch GB videos on my TV and it's super convenient and works really well.

I do have a feature suggestion, though: a playback history tab that just recalls the videos you've watched, so if you leave off halfway through watching one you can go back and pick it up later on without having to find it again (unless there's already a way to do that, that I've not spotted so far?)

xemid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried to PM spencer but it was blocked because of their privacy settings, so I hope it's okay to just post this here:

A few months ago the Xbox app stopped being able to play new content. It can still play videos from say, January 2023 and earlier. But around February it stopped being able to play anything new. It can still list the videos but trying to play any shows an error:

invalid file format or a missing file.

Is this something that could be fixed, if the app is still being supported? Thanks!

Coren_Larken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey! I realize this is the original post for this—but thought it might ping you. Since the Fandom acquisition, it seems like the app can’t decode the videos anymore.

Coren_Larken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.