Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Series X|S

Platform »

The fourth Xbox console from Microsoft launched on November 10, 2020 with two distinct models; Series X and Series S.

Can you still get 3 months of Game Pass for £1/$1?

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hey dudes.

I've been saving up for a series S for a few months and I think next month I should have enough for one.

When I was playing games on the PC, I had an account that gave me the first three months for a quid, which was a great introduction to the Xbox brand.

Is this still available? I don't mind making a new account if the price is right!

Avatar image for spacemanspiff00
    spacemanspiff00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By spacemanspiff00

It seems to still work if you let the sub lapse. However I noticed last time I was only given the option for GP regular, not Ultimate, and only for a month. Not sure if that changes if you wait longer. I've also switched between 2 emails. The 3 month deal does still pop up once and awhile.

I did the Gold conversion last year and forgot to add the 2nd year before converting it and it would only let me do 4 months for the 2nd sub so I ended up keeping the key. Gonna find out soon if that can be done again and I'll let folks know. Though someone else might know better.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 Efesell  Online

Yeah I dunno about 3 but if you've let your sub lapse you might get the one month deal offered repeatedly.

It's been months since I paid anything more than a dollar for game pass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.