Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox

Platform »

Microsoft's first home gaming system and one of the first to include an internal hard drive and built in online play capability. It was considered the first console to have fully supported meaningful online play.

Can you use your Xbox 360 Live Account on a Original Xbox?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Just be gas the title says, can you?  I was mayoing to buy an Original Xbox so I can play some Xbox games that don't work on the 360.  If you can't then that's ok, I'm just wondering if you can.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RandomHero666

As far as i know yes you can, an xbox live account will work on xbox and xbox 360.

Ryan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ryan_

yeah this totally works, my friend will import his xbox account onto my 360 so he can play get points on his account and then he'll put it back on his regular xbox

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.