Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox

Platform »

Microsoft's first home gaming system and one of the first to include an internal hard drive and built in online play capability. It was considered the first console to have fully supported meaningful online play.

Does any one have fond memories of Blinx: The Time Sweeper?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

I was thinking of getting it because I remember it being fun and having some really pretty levels.

roborobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By roborobb

I remember it being a decent game with some interesting time manipulating mechanics. I remember a lot of people raving about the game at the time also.

WhiskerMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WhiskerMeister

I used to go over to my friend's house and we'd play co-op a lot. Blinx and SCIV for the Gamecube, we played to death. Brute Force too, actually -- I'm sure if I played it again now I wouldn't find the same sort of draw, but splitscreen Brute Force was great fun as a 9 year old.

Otogi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Otogi

I do. But then again, I never saw the massive piles of HYPE for the game, either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.