Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The classic tactical turn-based combat returns in this modern re-imagining of X-COM: UFO Defense.

Currently under £10 on GreenManGaming (or $16 USD)

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GS_Dan

Thought you duders might like to know that GreenManGaming have XCOM on offer at the moment. It's £11.99, with the additional option to use the code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS to get an additional 20% off.

Folks in Australia and New Zealand can get 30% off with the code GMGAU-3J9MF-MUINW.

This is the cheapest I've seen the game and anyone on the fence should slap down some dosh.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Pfff. Why is it 16€ then?

Still a bargain at this price. Hm. I have too many games I haven't played yet though.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just noticed that aswell, it feels like a steal. But as @snail said, I have 5 games from the Xmas sail, I haven't even touched them yet!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.