Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The classic tactical turn-based combat returns in this modern re-imagining of X-COM: UFO Defense.

What DLC would get your money?

• 57 results
    Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Not really DLC, but I would love to see Steam Workshop support for this game. I imagine the amount of cool user generated content that people could come up with would keep me busy for months.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Marz

more units

ervonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By ervonymous

A more freeform gameplay mode, I don't know how campaigns in the older games played out but I felt pretty led by the nose with the priority researches and whatnot. A more civ-like approach.

Phoenix778m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Phoenix778m
    @Artemesia

All of the above.

Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

That game kind of wore me out. I usually play Firaxis games to death but I had to push myself to actually finish this game. I don't think they could really make much to entice to play any more of it.

Lugburz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By Lugburz

All of the above seems tempting, but i'll choose one for the sake of being unselfish and say i want more Additional game options or types.

Maybe more classes and skills.

Avatar image for farbelowaverage
    Farbelowaverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Farbelowaverage

The one option I miss sorely from the originals, and as a fan of horrible Sci-Fi shows, was the option to construct secondary bases, each with their own rosters and SkyRangers. Having an extended campaign where you get the option to build up beyond just having the satellite web and air bases on each continent would blow my mind.

Just imagine it, enormous cash investment to get it off the ground (or rather, deep underground), and send a veteran from your main base to lead XCOM Bravo's rookies. In return you now have the option deploy to two sites on a single day, more construction space, and a slight panic reduction for the continent you place it on. But what's that, you say? This is XCOM, you can't make the player too powerful! You're right, hypothetical voice! More invasions! More losing conditions! Introduce a new resource! Do what you need to do to make this game whoop my ass, I just want the illusion that I can be "winning" at some point to be that much more painful when the world crashes down around me.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By probablytuna

I would like to see expansion packs. Not sure how they will do it but if they do come up with something I'll be there day one. In the running for my favourite game of 2012, which is a pleasant surprise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.