Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenoblade Chronicles

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 10, 2010

An RPG developed by Monolith Soft, for Wii and New Nintendo 3DS. Two great civilizations that live on the vast bodies of slain deities have been at war for aeons, and now with the development of a dangerous superweapon, things are finally coming to a head.

Operation Rainfall goes after Reggie & Nintendo on Twitter

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark

Reggie took over the Nintendo of America Twitter to supposedly engage with fans (though some suspect they were written by PR), but instead was flooded with questions about Xenoblade, Last Story & Pandora's Tower. Naturally, they ignored all those questions. Source.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Axersia

Guys, it's not like Xenoblade hasn't been translated to English already. Just chip your Wii (or whatever it is you do to play imports on that thing) and import the damn game already. The longer you wait, the harder/more expensive it's gonna be to obtain it.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By McGhee

I would really like to play Last Story. What a waste putting it out on the Wii in the first place.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By landon

@Axersia said:

Guys, it's not like Xenoblade hasn't been translated to English already. Just chip your Wii (or whatever it is you do to play imports on that thing) and import the damn game already. The longer you wait, the harder/more expensive it's gonna be to obtain it.

I live in Ammurrica dammit, you're telling me I get full access to Ubisofts wealth of Petz games yet I don't get some decent RPGs for my Wii? Fuck that shit. Fuck that shit to hell.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By TepidShark

I can't help the feeling that this is Square Enix's International Versions & Final Mixes all over again.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Axersia
    @McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

I would really like to play Last Story. What a waste putting it out on the Wii in the first place.

Eh, that game isn't even that great from what I've seen and heard of it. A bigger waste was when Nintendo decided to buy Monolithsoft. I mean seriously, what are they gonna do with a JRPG studio? Clearly, not a whole lot seeing as Soma Bringer never left Japan and they have no intention of releasing Xenoblade in the US. Even Disaster: Day of Crisis, the whole reason they seemed to have bought the studio in the first place, was never released in the US. Here's hoping Namco Bandai just buys them back or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.