Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenogears

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 11, 1998

Xenogears is an RPG spanning several millennia, weaving religion and philosophy with science fiction and turn based gameplay.

Coming to PSN soon maybe?

evilhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By evilhomer

Just saw this article over at IGN and thought it worth mentioning 

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1142166p1.html 

Looks like we finally get Xenogears here in the US as well as Vagrant Story which Im excited about.  Never got the chance to play Xenogears originally and have been waiting for this for a little while...just got a new memory card for my psp also, now we just need to know when these will be released

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By BulletproofMonk

I'm interested in Xenogears as well. Never got around to play it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I love me some Vagrant Story. Xenogears was decent but towards the end it felt like for every fight you had to go through 30 minutes of a story that was too convoluted for its own good.

phonicpod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By phonicpod

My memory of Xenogears = great beginning followed by extremely janky and horrible platforming sections with nasty random encounters that eventually cause me to lose any interest.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

Vagrant Story is the greatest game ever made. 

Period. 

Xenogears is something a lot of people hold dear, so that's cool and all... 

...but VAGRANT STORY!!!  Now I can FINALLY buy a PS3!!!

BrianMcBride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By BrianMcBride
    loved loved LOVED Xenogears.... I would love to see them do it right and give them time to update the end of the game. (as i recall they ran out of time so thats why they made alot of it fei sitting there in the chair with the pendulum in the back telling you what happened instead of actually playing it)  Xenogears had a great story although SUPER complicated... I wanna say it was based off a novel?

how much notice do they give before psn releases? or is it just boom here you go!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.