The XF GTR is a race-prepped version of the XF GTI, and these power-boosting changes make the XF GTR the most powerful front-wheel drive car currently in Live for Speed. From bodywork to improved downforce to engine upgrades, the XF GTR is much like the XF GTI -- a good first step into race cars.
The XF GTR is competitive against the UF GTR. While the UF GTR may handle better, the XF GTR makes up for this in raw power.
- Engine Placement: Front engine
- Drive Wheels: Front-wheel drive
- Transmission: Sequential gearbox with ignition cut
- Engine: 2.0 litre inline 4
- Power: 172 kW (230 bhp) @ 7219 rpm
- Torque: 260 Nm (192 lbft) @ 5125 rpm
- Total Mass: 840 kg (1851 lbs)
- Power-weight: 204 W/kg (279 bhp/ton)
- Weight Distribution: 59% Front, 41% Rear
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 70 liters