Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xfire

Concept »

Xfire is a downloadable instant messenger client and Digital Download Store for Windows. It is targeted at gamers and has many features related to gaming.

(Gaming Days x 30)^1337: Day 15 - Current game's screenshot

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By 1337W422102
     DOUK NOUK HEM
     DOUK NOUK HEM
    "Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now."

A screenshot?  How about a shitload of them?  Here's a link to my Xfire screenshot page, with more screenshots being uploaded pretty much every time I game.  Now it doesn't have all of my screenshots.  I only really started using Xfire AFTER my hardcore UT1, GTA3, etc. days.

And here my Xfire videos and a screenshot from the game I'm playing right now.
    1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By 1337W422102
     DOUK NOUK HEM
     DOUK NOUK HEM
    "Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now."

A screenshot?  How about a shitload of them?  Here's a link to my Xfire screenshot page, with more screenshots being uploaded pretty much every time I game.  Now it doesn't have all of my screenshots.  I only really started using Xfire AFTER my hardcore UT1, GTA3, etc. days.

And here my Xfire videos and a screenshot from the game I'm playing right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.